|Full Color Printing
Real Estate Printing
Menus & Invitations
Brochures & Catalogs
High Speed Copies
Stamping & Inking
Our talented design department can bring the vision of your project to life! Simply give us a sketch of your idea, the photographs you would like to use, and the text; we'll provide the rest... to your satisfaction.
Marketing is critical to attracting new customers and retaining your current ones. On The Spot Printing has helped many companies with affordable marketing design options for projects like business cards, postcards, brochures, folders, flyers advertisements and catalogs.
Upload Artwork Online
If you'd like to provide your own artwork, we accept finished electronic artwork in all the major formats and both Mac and PC. Files should be saved in a WinZip or Stuffit file for convenience and protection, and we accept artwork via e-mail or you can upload your artwork online.
Experienced Design Consulting
We believe that communication is a key to business success. By listening and learning from our clients about their business needs, a great working relationship can be forged. We offer consulting services to assist you in developing, creating, and maintaining your collateral and a wide variety of turnkey designs to meet your needs. Our team of professionals is committed to providing you with great customer service and completing your project on schedule at competitive prices
Need help making a newsletter or flyer into a polished, professional design—fast? Not sure how to make your vision reality? Come to On The Spot Printing! Our graphic design professionals will help you￼produce terrific-looking documents quickly and affordably.
Whether you're creating a church bulletin, neighborhood newsletter, party invitations, your own resume or even posters or banners, our staff will work with you to create a high-impact layout. It doesn't take long. Usually, we'll have an initial layout to you in less than 24 hours.
Effective steps in designing a print job.
- Define the purpose of the print job: Is it to inform, sell or both?
- Focus your message: Break down any long articles, clairfy text by adding tables and charts.
- Use selective emphasis: Reserve emphasis for the most important part of your message. Add visual contrast by using varied typefaces or graphics.
- Keep the design simple: Use a limited number of colors and fonts. We don’t overdo it.
- Make your collateral worth keeping: Good, clean, effective design encourages the client to keep it handy.